Week 1: Activity #1
|
|
Before
COVID-19 |
During
COVID-19 |
|
Way
of life |
My way of life before COVID-19
has been the manner of living since I started preschool. I wake up early, ride public transportation to get to school, complain how difficult quizzes are,
and go home, exhausted but happy. |
Life has revolved around the use
of internet and gadgets. I explored and learned more about the littlest
things inside my room and the slightest details about myself. |
|
View
of the world |
I view the world as an unfair system.
No one can deny that the rich become wealthier the poor become more deprived.
|
COVID-19 has exposed the incompetency of the Philippine government. It has awakened the minds of most people with the need for anger and action to regain democracy. |
|
Priorities
in life |
I always aim to be better than yesterday's version of myself, especially in terms of academics and character. |
I made my health (physical, spiritual,
mental, social, emotional) my number one priority. I understand that if my overall fitness is compromised, I can never grow and be better. |
|
Relationships
with others |
Before the COVID-19, I did not realize that I was taking my relationships in life for granted. I chose not to spend more time with them, and not to tell them how much they mean to me. knowing that there will be some other opportunity to do so. |
I recognized that if my relationship with my so-called friends is genuine, we will do everything to communicate and connect with one another. Chatting through online means is not that difficult, but still, the bond during the pre-pandemic period cannot be matched. |
Comments
Post a Comment